- September 13-14 – Power Athlete Team Series, 2014! –This will NOT disappoint. Teams of 2 men and 2 women will combine forces in Baltimore, MD for a Crossfit Football Total in addition to other events over the course of two days. Sign up now! More information here – http://powerathletehq.com/pats-2014/. There will be an Rx and a Scaled division.—–
Warm Up/Mobility – Court Drills, Dead bugs & PVC Snatch technique
Strength – Snatches! It’s Max out day. Get your game face on for 10/10 effort. Take plenty of rest between max attempts.
- Snatch from high hang x 1-2
- Snatch from knee x 1-2
- Snatch from floor x 1-2
Conditioning – Outside! 12:00 AMRAP
Partner Up! Teams of 2 or 3
- Med Ball Run Perimeter of the field (14-20 lbs)
- Med Ball must be carried during the run by one athlete. Switch off as needed but drop the ball and each athlete has to stop and do a 5 burpee penalty before continuing.
- 20 Partner Wall Balls (30 for a team of 3)Partners will stand ~10 feet apart. Partner one will perform a full squat and then arc the ball to partner 2 (aim for wall ball height). Partner 2 will catch, perform a squat, and toss it back to partner one. Each “wall ball” is a rep so each partner will perform 10 reps each round. Teams of 3 will perform 30 reps. Partner 1 tosses to Partner 2. Partner 2 tosses to Partner 3. Partner 3 tosses to Partner 1 and we start all over again.
Post Snatch Weights and rounds to comments!
Trackback from your site.